Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hey! That Was My Idea!


The genius behind NHL Tournament of Logos and Tournament of Hockey Logos is at it again. But this time, I am especially excited for next tourney. After voting for the best NHL main, secondary, third, vintage, and worst logos, along with the best of the AHL and ECHL, he will attempt to take on the best mask in the NHL. Right now, the readers are attempting to narrow the competition down some. But when it starts expect (but don't hold me too it), my thoughts on each matchup, while giving my own top ten list (all-time). Lets get it on!

Oh, and I, in no way am mad at NHLTOL. I am glad that someone put this idea up, instead of being lazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your site... but . I wanted to see what the final rankings of 2007-08 were. it seemed to stop at #6 from what I can tell.

I think Ersberg would definitely have to be in the top 5 for sure!! sweet purple mask with the bright silver crown on each side, and the hollywood film angle up front complimenting the overall design.

he has a new one this year, but I'm not as crazy about it because last year's was so nice!